We take the safety of our students, their families, and our community very seriously. We are confident that the kids will still have a wonderful camp experience. Governor Brian Kemp has issued executive orders outlining the operations of day camps such as ours, and we are adhering to these policies.
1. Limited attendance. We’ll be limiting our camps to 10 students, and 2 instructors in the studio. Another staff member will be present as well, but in the lobby area.
2. Drive Up Check In. When you bring your child to camp, please stay in your car. Our staff will have you sign your child in from the parking lot.
3. Masks. Harkening back to the days of the Greeks, we will be wearing masks. Instructors will be wearing masks and gloves. Campers may choose to wear a mask if they prefer, or they may go without a mask.
4. Sanitation Stations. We’ll have regular breaks where kids can use hand sanitizer at our Sanitation Stations.
5. Leeway Markers. Students will be assigned to certain spots in the studio in which they will be free to move about, but stay 6-10 feet from the other students.
6. Performance Video. We will not have the end-of-camp performances that we had originally planned. Instead, we will make a music video of the students performing, and make these videos available to you so you can share with friends and family. Here is an example of the style of video we are talking about.
These precautions will remain in place until the CDC and common sense advise that they are no longer necessary. Yes, the CDC may think it’s ok for more than 10 students to assemble together someday, but our common sense may tell us to continue limiting class sizes.
If your child will not be able to attend our in-studio camp, they can still attend virtually and participate in the camp via Zoom. They will still be taught the choreography, be assigned roles and singing, and still be able to perform in the music videos by recording themselves at home and sending it to our video editor.
Virtual Camp Requirements:
Reliable Internet Connection
Device for Zoom that is mounted in the landscape orientation.
Children under the age of 9 will need a parent close by to help troubleshoot technical issues.
Room to move and dance.
Printer to print copies for the lyric sheets.
Google Drive or Dropbox account to upload video for the music videos.
If your child will be attending camp remotely, please let us know.